Rudraksha beads are primarily found in Nepal, India and Indonesia and in various shapes & sizes. Nepalese beads are considered to be the most effective and finest quality Rudrakshas.
Benefits of Rudraksha
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Shiva itself and it helps in calming the mind, controlling blood pressure, taming the senses and meditation.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Ardhnarishwar and it helps in removing quarrels between couples and in increasing respect in work field & speaking capability.
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Agni Dev and it helps in improving the fire in the wearer thus improving digestion. It also helps in concentrating on work & life.
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Brahma and it helps in increasing concentration, intelligence and creative power. Students, scientists, researchers, intellectuals, artists, writers and journalists must wear it.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Kalagni Rudra and it helps in reducing stress, anxiety and depression thus improving the mental health of the wearer.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Kartike and it gives wisdom and knowledge and also helps in increasing will power, leadership quality and learning capability of the wearer.
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Goddess Laxmi and it helps in attaining wealth, fame, glory, honour and respect.
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha and it helps in removing obstacles & problems and also helps in attaining wisdom, knowledge, wealth, fame and high posts.
- Ganesha Rudraksha also represents Lord Ganesha. All kinds of spectral are adherent to Lord Shiva so Lord Ganesha has special grace from all of them and that is why the wearer of Ganesh Rudraksha is liberated from all kinds of spectral problems.
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Goddess Durga hence it is extremely beneficial for women. It helps in attaining strong willpower, mental problems & heart related diseases.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Vishnu and it helps in in removing problems related to spectral, spirits or any type of witchcraft. It also helps in spreading the influence of the wearer in all 10 directions.
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Ekadas Rudra and it helps in increasing wealth, growth, luck and honor. This bead is best suited for traders and businessmen. It also helps in job growth.
- 12 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Surya (Sun) and it helps in improving physical and mental health. This bead is best suited for people who are engaged in politics and people who work in the government.
- 13 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Kamdev and it helps in destroying impoverishment and poverty. It also has the ability to attract men and women and thus is helpful in mesmerism.
- 14 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Hanuman and it helps in reducing mental stress, taking firm decisions and increasing determination. This is the only bead that removes the malefic effects of Shani, Rahu & Mangal.
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Pashupati and has a positive impact on the creativeness & imagination of the mind. It can be useful for people who are engaged in land related businesses or people who are about to purchase land.
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha represents Lord Shiva and Ma Parvati and is helpful in all kinds of marital problems. People who are facing a delay in marriage or are unable to a find suitable match after continuous tries should definitely wear this bead.
How to test authenticity?
As per MahaShivPuran, the only real way of testing whether a Rudraksha is original or not is to cut the bead in half from the middle and count the number of compartments inside. It should match the number of Mukhs outside so an original 14 Mukhi Rudraksha will have 14 compartments inside but with today’s technology, we don’t need to cut the bead. Same result can be obtained with X-Ray. That is why we get all our beads & malas tested from an independent lab. They test all beads under X-Ray and you will get the lab certificate along with every bead.
There are many “tests” mentioned online but none of them are completely accurate. For Ex – it is said that a natural bead will sink in water whereas a fake bead will float in water. This can’t be further from the truth as a natural bead with air & moisture inside will float in water whereas if you put just a tiny drop of any heavy metal like lead inside a fake hand crafted bead, it will sink in water. So the only sure way of knowing whether the bead is genuine or not is an X-ray from an independent lab.
Who can wear Rudraksha?
Anyone can wear any combination of Rudrakshas because unlike gemstones, these beads do not have any negative or side effects. Rudraksha beads are also Unisex so both men and women can wear them. Each bead has its own unique benefit so you can read their benefits above and wear them accordingly or you can also click on the WhatsApp icon at the bottom right to contact us and get your Free Rudraksha Recommendation.
How to wear Rudraksha?
All beads should be worn on Monday morning after taking a bath. If possible wash them with milk or ganga jal first. One can wear them by chanting Lord Shiva’s Beej Mantra i.e “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA”. Chant it 108 times prior to wearing them. After wearing them, the wearer should recite 5 rosaries(mala) of “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” everyday to increase their effects multiple times.
What are the precautions?
The wearer should avoid eating non-veg food, alcohol and visiting cemetery while wearing them. If you have to then first remove the bead and place it in your place of worship and wear it again the next day after taking a bath.
Origin of Rudraksha?
As we all know that Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh created this universe from the grace of Ma Bhuvneshwari. Of these 3, Lord Shiva took the pledge of welfare of the universe. To get the right to rule on Heaven, demon king tripur started defeating the Gods and then listening to the prayers of the Gods, Lord Shiva himself decided to defeat the demon king but tripur was the knower of very deceptive and powerful forces. That is why Lord Shiva had to fight him for countless years but in the end Lord Shiva defeated him. Due to extreme tiredness because of the battle that went on for eternal years and the joy of victory, tears fell from Lord Shiva’s eyes. Because he was meant to do the welfare of the universe, trees of a Divine Fruit grew wherever his tears fell. The term Rudraksha (Rudra i.e. Shiva + aksha i.e. eye) stands for the eyes of Lord Shiva implying thereby that it was pleasant to the eyes of Lord Shiva and hence named in his honour. The glory of Sun resides in one eye, the calmness of Moon resides in the second eye and the welfare of mankind resides in the third eye of Lord Shiva. That is why Rudraksha which grew from the tears that fell from Lord Shiva’s eyes have the glory of Sun, calmness of Moon and the welfare of all mankind in it.
Original, Pure & Lab Certified Rudraksha Pendant & Mala starting from just ₹399/-
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करें रुद्राक्ष |
Descriptions for products are taken from scripture, written and oral tradition. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only.
If you would like to share anything else regarding Rudraksha beads, please feel free to write in the comments section below.