What are the benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Ma Laxmi and comes under the planet Shani (Saturn).
- If luck doesn’t favor you and you don’t get much success or if you struggle in your job / business then you should definitely wear a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha as this bead helps in reducing lack of money and poverty. The wearer of this bead gets wealth, fame and prestige as this bead has the blessings of Ma Laxmi. The wearer can get special benefits is this bead is worn together with the symbol of Lord Ganesh i.e 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This bead is blessed by countless Devi and Devta hence it brings fame, wealth and progress in life and removes misfortune.
- This Rudraksha can be beneficial for people who are mentally disturbed.
- Because of having seven mukh, it protects the seven metals in the body and improves metabolism.
- People of all professions and businesses should wear a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha to get happiness and prosperity.
What are the different types of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
- You will find two kinds of 7 Mukhi in the market i.e Nepali and Indonesian. First is the Nepali 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. Nepali beads have broad mukhs and a natural hole in the center through which the bead is connected to its tree. Fake beads and Bhadraksha don’t have any hole in the center, you have to manually drill a hole in them. Nepali 7 Mukhi comes in small to large size. Bigger the bead, more energy it will contain and thus will be more effective.
- Then there is the Indonesian 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. Its the smallest in size and lightest in weight. The Mukhs in them are like tiny lines and these are not at all effective when compared to the Nepali beads. These have pretty low amounts of energy and that is why we never recommend you to wear a single bead, Indonesian 7 Mukhi should always be worn in a 108 beads mala. You can wear this mala as a substitute of the Nepali 7 Mukhi.
How to test the authenticity of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- As per MahaShivPuran, the only real way of testing whether a Seven Mukhi is original or not is to cut the bead in half from the middle and count the number of compartments inside. It should match the number of Mukhs outside so an original Seven Mukhi Rudraksha will have just 6 compartments inside but with today’s technology, we don’t need to cut the bead. Same result can be obtained with X-Ray. That is why we get all our Seven Mukhi Rudraksha tested from a Govt. approved independent lab. They test all the beads under X-Ray and only after verifying that the bead has only seven compartments inside do they certify it as a natural bead. You will get the lab certificate along with each of our 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- There are many “tests” mentioned online but none of them are completely accurate. For Ex – it is said that a natural bead will sink in water whereas a fake bead will float in water. This can’t be further from the truth as a natural bead with air and moisture inside will float in water whereas if you put just a tiny drop of any heavy metal like lead inside a fake hand crafted bead, it will sink in water. So the only sure way of knowing whether the bead is genuine or not is an X-ray from an independent lab.
Who can wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Anyone can wear any combination of Rudraksha beads because unlike gemstones, these beads do not have any negative or side effects. If you are facing a problem related to the benefits that i have mentioned previously in the video then you can surely wear the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. Unlike gemstones you do not need to get your horoscope or rashi checked before wearing Rudraksha beads, you can just know the benefits of that bead and wear accordingly. These beads are Unisex so both men and women can wear them.
Mantra & How to wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
At Rudra Gems, we energize every bead through Mantras before sending them to our customers so after getting the bead, all you need to do is wear it on a Monday morning after chanting “OM HUN NAMAH” 108 times. If you could wash the bead with ganga jal before wearing it then it will be great, if not then you can simply wear it around your neck after chanting “OM HUN NAMAH” 108 times.
What are the precautions needed after wearing 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The wearer should avoid eating non-veg food, alcohol and visiting cemetery while wearing Rudraksha beads. If you have to then first remove the beads and place them in your place of worship or if you are outside then you can place them in your bag and then wear them again the next day after taking a bath. Don’t consume non-veg or alcohol while wearing the beads.
You should also remove the beads every night before going to sleep and wear them again the next morning after freshening up and taking a bath.
Why prices range from Rs.400 – Rs.2,000 online?
Rudraksha prices depend on 4 things namely authenticity, availability, size & quality. Many people are selling fake, hand carved, Indonesian or small 15mm size Seven Mukhi in metal caps for Rs.400 – Rs.500. Please don’t waste your hard earned money on any of those beads as you won’t see any effects. Then there are sellers on the other end of the spectrum who are charging anywhere between Rs.1500 – Rs.2000 for 15mm size beads. In our opinion, most of those sellers have big retail stores and there are a ton of extra expenses that they need to cover up so they sell at a premium price. You can get an Original & Premium Quality (20mm+ size) Nepali Seven Mukhi Rudraksha from us starting from just Rs.599.
How can you provide Genuine Rudrakshas at such low prices?
We do not operate any retail store nor do we incur the huge store related expenses. Rudra Gems is an exclusively online company. Secondly, we buy directly from the source and we can sell at a pretty nominal profit margin because of ZERO extra expenses so we can deliver Original 7 Mukhi Rudraksha beads at way lower prices than the other sellers. Most of those sellers have big retail stores and there are a ton of extra expenses that they need to cover up so they sell at a premium price. Who is going to pay their store rent, staff salaries and bills? Its you the customer who will pay for those..
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करें सात मुखी रुद्राक्ष |Share it on social media..
Jaganath S –
I wasn’t sure at first whether the mala will be genuine bcoz of such low price but i am glad i bought from here. Genuine beads with lab certificate.
Sandeep Verma –
Received my mala today. Original and good quality beads.