What are the benefits of 4,5,6 Mukhi Rudraksha combination?
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Lord Brahma and comes under the planet Budh (Mercury). It helps in increasing the communication skills, concentration of the mind, intelligence and creative power of the wearer.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Kaalagni Rudra and comes under the planet Brahaspati (Jupiter). This bead provides excellent results in removing mental health related problems and increasing mental strength and can also bring happiness at home and success in job / business.
- 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Lord Kartike and comes under the planet Shukra (Venus). By wearing this bead one can attain knowledge and it also helps in increasing the mental intellect of the wearer.
- Students, scientists, researchers, intellectuals, artists, writers and journalists should definitely wear this 4,5,6 Mukhi Rudraksha combination as it helps in sharpening the mind.
What are the different types of Rudraksha available?
- You will find two kinds of Rudraksha Beads in the market i.e Nepali and Indonesian. Nepali beads have broad mukhs and a natural hole in the center through which the bead is connected to its tree. Fake beads and Bhadraksha don’t have any hole in the center, you have to manually drill a hole in them. Nepali beads come in small to large size. Bigger the bead, more energy it will contain and thus will be more effective.
- Then there is the Indonesian Rudraksha. Its the smallest in size and lightest in weight. The Mukhs in them are like tiny lines and these are not at all effective when compared to the Nepali beads. These have pretty low amounts of energy and that is why we never recommend you to wear a single bead, Indonesian beads should always be worn in a 108 beads mala.
How to test the authenticity of this 4,5,6 Mukhi Rudraksha combination?
- As per MahaShivPuran, the only real way of testing whether a Rudraksha is original or not is to cut the bead in half from the middle and count the number of compartments inside. It should match the number of Mukhs outside so an original Four Mukhi Rudraksha will have just 4 compartments inside but with today’s technology, we don’t need to cut the bead. Same result can be obtained with X-Ray. That is why we get all our Rudraksha combinations tested from a Govt. approved independent lab. They test all the beads under X-Ray and only after verifying that the bead has only natural compartments inside do they certify it as a natural bead. You will get the lab certificate along with each of our Rudraksha combination.
- There are many “tests” mentioned online but none of them are completely accurate. For Ex – it is said that a natural bead will sink in water whereas a fake bead will float in water. This can’t be further from the truth as a natural bead with air and moisture inside will float in water whereas if you put just a tiny drop of any heavy metal like lead inside a fake hand crafted bead, it will sink in water. So the only sure way of knowing whether the bead is genuine or not is an X-ray from an independent lab.
Who can wear this 4,5,6 Mukhi Rudraksha combination?
Anyone can wear any combination of Rudraksha beads because unlike gemstones, these beads do not have any negative or side effects. If you are facing a problem related to the benefits that I have mentioned above then you can surely wear this Rudraksha combination. Unlike gemstones you do not need to get your horoscope or rashi checked before wearing Rudraksha beads, you can just know the benefits of that bead and wear accordingly. These beads are Unisex so both men and women can wear them.
Mantra & How to wear this 4,5,6 Mukhi Rudraksha combination?
At Rudra Gems, we energize every bead through Mantras before sending them to our customers so after getting the beads, all you need to do is wear it on a Monday morning after chanting “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” 108 times. If you could wash the bead with milk and then ganga jal before wearing it then it will be great, if not then you can simply wear it around your neck after chanting “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA” 108 times.
What are the precautions needed after wearing this 4,5,6 Mukhi Rudraksha combination?
The wearer should avoid eating non-veg food, alcohol and visiting cemetery while wearing Rudraksha beads. If you have to then first remove the beads and place them in your place of worship or if you are outside then you can place them in your bag and then wear them again the next day after taking a bath. Don’t consume non-veg or alcohol while wearing the beads.
You should also remove the beads every night before going to sleep and wear them again the next morning after freshening up and taking a bath.
How can you provide Genuine Rudrakshas at such low prices?
We do not operate any retail store nor do we incur the huge store related expenses. Rudra Gems is an exclusively online company. Secondly, we buy directly from the source and we can sell at a pretty nominal profit margin because of ZERO extra expenses so we can deliver Original 4,5,6 Mukhi Rudraksha combination at way lower prices than the other sellers. Most of those sellers have big retail stores and there are a ton of extra expenses that they need to cover up so they sell at a premium price. Who is going to pay their store rent, staff salaries and bills? Its you the customer who will pay for those..