What are the benefits of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Ardhnarishwar form of Lord Shiva and Parvati.
- It helps in increasing the respect of the wearer in his work field.
- It helps in increasing the beauty and speaking capability of the wearer.
- It helps in removing quarrels between husband and wife and also helps in leading a happy married life.
- It gradually helps the wearer in fulfilling all his desires.
- According to MahaShivPuran, the wearer of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha can be liberated from serious sins. In Astrology, this bead comes under Chandra Dev (Moon) and because of this the wearer of this bead feels calm.
What are the different types of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
- Indian walnut and oval shape 2 Mukhi Bhadraksha are the most commonly available two mukhi in the market and you can get them in around Rs.100 – Rs.500 but these are BHADRAKSHA and not real Rudraksha. Bhadraksha are fruits of a tree found in India that are identical to a Rudraksha but they don’t have any magnetic properties or energy so you will get NO Benefits after wearing them. Instead of buying these, I would recommend you to save your money as these Bhadraksha won’t give you any benefits.
Bhadraksha also don’t have a hole in the center so the hole needs to be drilled. Real Rudraksha will always have a natural hole in the center.
- Indonesian 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. Its the smallest in size and lightest in weight. The Mukhs in them are like tiny lines and these are not at all effective when compared to the Nepali beads. These have pretty low amounts of energy and that is why we never recommend you to wear a single bead, Indonesian 2 Mukhi should always be worn in a 108 beads mala. You can wear this mala as a substitute if the Nepali 2 Mukhi is going out of your budget.
- Nepali 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. Its quite a rare bead hence comes at a higher price from Nepal but at Rudra Gems, you will get it at the lowest price. Nepali beads are the most effective Rudraksha and only this bead will give you the benefits of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha that I will mention next in the video. Nepali beads have broad mukhs and a natural hole in the center.
How to test the authenticity of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- As per MahaShivPuran, the only real way of testing whether a Two Mukhi is original or not is to cut the bead in half from the middle and count the number of compartments inside. It should match the number of Mukhs outside so an original 2 Mukhi Rudraksha will have just 2 compartments inside but with today’s technology, we don’t need to cut the bead. Same result can be obtained with X-Ray. That is why we get all our Two Mukhi Rudraksha tested from an independent, Govt. approved lab named IGL. They test all the beads under X-Ray and only after verifying that the bead has only two compartments inside do they certify it as a natural bead. You will get the lab certificate along with each of our 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- There are many “tests” mentioned online but none of them are completely accurate. For Ex – it is said that a natural bead will sink in water whereas a fake bead will float in water. This can’t be further from the truth as a natural bead with air and moisture inside will float in water whereas if you put just a tiny drop of any heavy metal like lead inside a fake hand crafted bead, it will sink in water. So the only sure way of knowing whether the bead is genuine or not is an X-ray from an independent lab.
Who can wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Anyone can wear any combination of Rudraksha beads because unlike gemstones, these beads do not have any negative or side effects. If you are facing a problem related to the benefits that i have mentioned previously in the video then you can surely wear the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. Unlike gemstones you do not need to get your horoscope or rashi checked before wearing Rudraksha beads, you can just know the benefits of that bead and wear accordingly. These beads are Unisex so both men and women can wear them.
Mantra & How to wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha??
At Rudra Gems, we energize every bead through Mantras before sending them to our customers so after getting the bead, all you need to do is wear it on a Monday morning after chanting “OM HREEM NAMAH” 108 times. If you could wash the bead with ganga jal before wearing it then it will be great, if not then you can simply wear it around your neck after chanting “OM HREEM NAMAH” 108 times.
What are the precautions needed after wearing 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The wearer should avoid eating non-veg food, alcohol and visiting cemetery while wearing Rudraksha beads. If you have to then first remove the beads and place them in your place of worship or if you are outside then you can place them in your bag and then wear them again the next day after taking a bath. Don’t consume non-veg or alcohol while wearing the beads.
You should also remove the beads every night before going to sleep and wear them again the next morning after freshening up and taking a bath.
Why prices range from Rs.100 – Rs.15,000 online?
Rudraksha prices depend on 4 things namely authenticity, availability, size & quality. Many people are selling fake, hand carved or Indian Two Mukhi Bhadrakshas for Rs.100 – Rs.1,000. Please don’t waste your hard earned money on any of those beads. Nepali 2 Mukhi are quite rare hence come at an expensive price from Nepal due to their rarity but you will get them at the lowest price in the market at Rudra Gems. You can get an Original Two Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha from us for just Rs.11,999.
How can you provide Genuine Rudrakshas at such low prices?
We do not operate any retail store nor do we incur the huge store related expenses. Rudra Gems is an exclusively online company. Secondly, we buy directly from the source and we can sell at a pretty nominal profit margin because of ZERO extra expenses so we can deliver Original 2 Mukhi Rudraksha beads at way lower prices than the other sellers. Most of those sellers have big retail stores and there are a ton of extra expenses that they need to cover up so they sell at a premium price. Who is going to pay their store rent, staff salaries and bills? Its you the customer who will pay for those..
हिंदी में पढने के लिए क्लिक करें दो मुखी रुद्राक्ष |Share it on social media..