What are the benefits of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Lord Pashupati.
- Out of 1008 names of Lord Shiva, the name of Lord Pashupati is quite famous hence this Rudraksha is extremely important.
- According to MahaShivPuran, the wearer of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha gets benefits in heart related diseases and this bead is also helpful in eyes and throat related diseases.
- This Rudraksha also helps in improving the creative power of the mind.
- 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is especially beneficial for people who are engaged in land related business or people who want to buy land or want to build a property.
- This bead is also helpful in improving conditions related to mental disorders.
- It also reduces the malefic effects of all three negative planets i.e Shani, Rahu and Mangal. That is why everyone should wear this bead.
What are the different types of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
- You will find three kinds of 15 Mukhi in the market i.e fake hand made, Indonesian and Nepali. First is the fake hand made 15 Mukhi Rudraksha. Fake beads don’t have any seeds inside and hole in the center, you have to manually drill a hole in them. If you look at its Mukh (faces), they are all completely straight and alike. Mukhs are the identity of a real Rudraksha. A real Rudraksha will never have all alike and completely straight faces.
- Then there is the Indonesian 15 Mukhi Rudraksha. Its the smallest in size and lightest in weight. The Mukhs in them are like tiny lines and these are not at all effective when compared to the Nepali beads. These have pretty low amounts of energy and that is why we never recommend you to wear a single bead, Indonesian 15 Mukhi should only be worn if Nepali bead of that Mukh is not available or you can wear it as a substitute if Nepali bead is going out of your budget but the preference should always be given to Nepali Rudrakshas.
- Then lastly, there is the Nepali 15 Mukhi Rudraksha. Nepali beads have broad mukhs and a natural hole in the center through which the bead is connected to its tree. Fake beads and Bhadraksha don’t have any hole in the center, you have to manually drill a hole in them. Nepali 15 Mukhi comes in small to large size. Bigger the bead, more energy it will contain and thus will be more effective.
How to test the authenticity of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- As per MahaShivPuran, the only real way of testing whether a Fifteen Mukhi is original or not is to cut the bead in half from the middle and count the number of compartments inside. It should match the number of Mukhs outside so an original Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha will have just 15 compartments inside but with today’s technology, we don’t need to cut the bead. Same result can be obtained with X-Ray. That is why we get all our Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha tested from a Govt. approved independent lab. They test all the beads under X-Ray and only after verifying that the bead has only Fifteen compartments inside do they certify it as a natural bead. You will get the lab certificate along with each of our 15 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- There are many “tests” mentioned online but none of them are completely accurate. For Ex – it is said that a natural bead will sink in water whereas a fake bead will float in water. This can’t be further from the truth as a natural bead with air and moisture inside will float in water whereas if you put just a tiny drop of any heavy metal like lead inside a fake hand crafted bead, it will sink in water. So the only sure way of knowing whether the bead is genuine or not is an X-ray from an independent lab.
Who can wear 15 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Anyone can wear any combination of Rudraksha beads because unlike gemstones, these beads do not have any negative or side effects. If you are facing a problem related to the benefits that I have mentioned above then you can surely wear the 15 Mukhi Rudraksha. Unlike gemstones you do not need to get your horoscope or rashi checked before wearing Rudraksha beads, you can just know the benefits of that bead and wear accordingly. These beads are Unisex so both men and women can wear them.
Mantra & How to wear 15 Mukhi Rudraksha?
At Rudra Gems, we energize every bead through Mantras before sending them to our customers so after getting the bead, all you need to do is wear it on a Monday morning after chanting the “Mrityunjay Mantra”. If you could wash the bead with milk and then ganga jal before wearing it then it will be great, if not then you can simply wear it around your neck after chanting the “Mrityunjay Mantra”.
What are the precautions needed after wearing 15 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The wearer should avoid eating non-veg food, alcohol and visiting cemetery while wearing Rudraksha beads. If you have to then first remove the beads and place them in your place of worship or if you are outside then you can place them in your bag and then wear them again the next day after taking a bath. Don’t consume non-veg or alcohol while wearing the beads.
You should also remove the beads every night before going to sleep and wear them again the next morning after freshening up and taking a bath.
Why prices range from Rs.3,000 – Rs.1,25,000 online?
Rudraksha prices depend on 4 things namely authenticity, availability, size & quality. Many people are selling Indonesian Fifteen Mukhi for Rs.3,000 – Rs.5,000 whereas others are selling completely fake hand carved beads for Rs.4,000 – Rs.5,000 or Rs.9,000 – Rs.10,000. Please don’t waste your hard earned money on any of those fakes. It is impossible to get Original Nepali 15 Mukhi for Rs.10,000. Even if you go to Nepal yourself and buy 500pcs together, you still wouldn’t get them at this price range. You can get an Original & Premium Quality (22mm+ size) Nepali Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha in Genuine Silver Pendant from us starting from just Rs.24,999. Bigger & heavier the bead, rarer & more effective it becomes hence comes at a higher price from Nepal. We have beads till 30mm size.
Then there are sellers on the other end of the spectrum who are charging anywhere between Rs.30,000 – Rs.40,000 for 22mm size beads. In our opinion, most of those sellers have big retail stores and there are a ton of extra expenses that they need to cover up so they sell at a premium price.
How can you provide Genuine Rudrakshas at such low prices?
We do not operate any retail store nor do we incur the huge store related expenses. Rudra Gems is an exclusively online company. Secondly, we buy directly from the source and we can sell at a pretty nominal profit margin because of ZERO extra expenses so we can deliver Original 15 Mukhi Rudraksha beads at way lower prices than the other sellers. Most of those sellers have big retail stores and there are a ton of extra expenses that they need to cover up so they sell at a premium price. Who is going to pay their store rent, staff salaries and bills? Its you the customer who will pay for those..
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करें पन्द्रह मुखी रुद्राक्ष |Share it on social media..
There are no reviews yet.